A Site Plan is a package you buy for building and hosting your website on Webflow. By purchasing a site plan you get: website hosting, ability to connect your website to a custom domain, as well as additional tools and features to build out your website.
Webflow Site Plans are split into two main categories:
- General plans for all kinds of websites (landing pages, blogs, and business)
- Ecommerce plans for online stores
When you sign up to Webflow, you get assigned a starter (free) workspace, which houses your starter (free) site plan. As the name suggests the plan is free, provides basic functionality for prototyping and designing your website. You are limited to two starter site plans in your starter workspace.
General Site Plans
There are 5 general site plan options available:
- Starter - Free
- Basic - $14
- CMS - $23
- Business - $39
- Enterprise - Custom
Every Webflow site plan is designed to meet different needs and scales. The free Starter plan is suitable for small or personal websites. Each higher plan - Basic, CMS, Business, and Enterprise - offers more features and higher capacities. As you move to a higher plan, you'll find enhanced functionalities like increased limits for: traffic, form submissions, CMS items, static pages and more.
Explore our in-depth articles for each general site plan to make an informed choice.
There are 3 ecommerce site plan options available:
- Standard - $29
- Plus - $74
- Advanced - $212
By purchasing an ecommerce site plan, you unlock additional features suitable for online retail. You get a separate content management system just for ecommerce items. The standard plan offers up to 500 ecommerce items, the plus plan up to 5,000 items, and the advanced ecommerce plan up to 15,000 ecommerce items.
Our dedicated articles on each Ecommerce Plan can help you select the best fit for your business.
Upgrading and Managing Plans
The process of upgrading, downgrading, or managing your Webflow site plans is designed to be flexible and user-friendly. When upgrading or downgrading, consider how changes will impact your site's functionality. Check the limits on things like CMS items, traffic capacity, and available integrations.
Upgrading Your Plan
- To upgrade, simply log into your Webflow dashboard and navigate to your site's settings.
- Here, you can view your current plan and explore other plans available.
- Choose a plan that fits your needs and follow the prompts to upgrade.
- Upgrading immediately grants you access to additional features and resources.
Downgrading Your Plan
- Downgrading is just as straightforward.
- Go to the same settings section where you upgraded.
- Select a lower-tier plan that suits your current requirements.
- Confirm your choice, and your plan will be adjusted accordingly.
- Keep in mind that downgrading might limit certain functionalities, so review the features of the lower plan before confirming.
Webflow offers both monthly and annual billing options, allowing you to choose what works best for your budget. Annual plans often come at a discounted rate, providing long-term savings. For billing management, access the plans section in your workspace. In the upper right corner, you have a toggle switch to change the billing cycle.
If you're switching between plans, Webflow makes adjustments to your billing cycle accordingly, and automatically calculates all of the costs, taking into account the unused credit from your current plan. Sometimes, promotional codes or discounts can be applied to new upgrades, so it’s worth keeping an eye out for those.
- Webflow offers a range of site plans, from the free Starter plan ideal for small projects like a personal portfolio website, to the Enterprise plan for large-scale operations, ensuring there's a perfect fit for every type of website, whether it's a personal blog, business site, or online store.
- The process of upgrading, downgrading, or managing your plan is straightforward, with options for monthly and annual billing to suit various budgets, and the ability to seamlessly adjust plans as your website grows or changes.
Need help choosing the right Webflow plan? Reach out to our team for expert guidance to ensure your website's success with Webflow.